Design our Wellesley Christmas card and WIN a family ticket to the legendary Aldershot pantomime “Aladdin” at the Princes Hall.
We need your help, we would like you to send in photos/drawings/paintings etc that you think would make a great Wellesley Christmas Card. Perhaps you have a photo of Wellesley in the snow, or a drawing of Santa visiting the estate, or maybe even a picture showing some of the amazing Christmas lights on Wellesley. Whatever it is, we’d love to see it and the winner will receive 4 free tickets to see this year’s pantomime at the Princes Hall, ooh yes they will!
To enter simply email in a high resolution photo of your design (can be landscape or portrait) to firstname.lastname@example.org or, post your entry through the door of The Smith Dorrien Building. Please ensure you put your name, phone number and address on the back (and age if you’d like to!).
Full Terms and Conditions below
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this free prize draw (“Christmas Card Competition”) is Grainger plc, registered in England and Wales under the company number: 125575, whose registered office is at Citygate, St James’ Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4JE (collectively or individually the “Promoter”).
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is open to anyone aged over 18 who are residents of the UK. To be entered into the Prize Draw, the participant will need to have entered via email to email@example.com with the title Christmas Card Competition or via post to the Smith Dorrien Building with an image that could be used on a Christmas card. Once this has been completed, entry will occur automatically. All participants are only permitted one entry into the Prize Draw.
- The deadline to enter the Prize Draw is midnight on Monday 13th November 2023. Any entries received after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not accept any liability for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or any other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- There is one prize for the Prize Draw, which consists of a voucher for a family of 4 to see “Aladdin” at the Prince’s Hall Theatre in Aldershot at various dates throughout December.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges at Grainger PLC from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the relevant winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered to a UK address provided by the winner
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition, the winners agree that their names may be made available to anyone who asks for the identity of the winners (see Condition 18).
- The winner’s name will be available upon request for ninety (90) days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: “Christmas Card Competition Winner List Request”, Smith Dorrien House, Queens Avenue, Aldershot, GU11 2BT
- Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Grainger plc and/or its agents for the purposes of this Prize Draw only.