We have managed to get hold of 2 tickets to “How Sweet It Is” on Thursday 30th March 7:30pm at the Princes Hall, Aldershot. This stunning 100% live show combines first class music with the slickest choreography and an amazing band, to deliver truly outstanding performances for the best Motown experience you will ever have!
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer this question: How many homes in total will be built at Wellesley?
Send your answers with your full name and address via an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this free prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is Grainger plc, registered in England and Wales under the company number: 125575, whose registered office is at Citygate, St James’ Boulevard, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4JE (collectively or individually the “Promoter”).
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw or helping to set up the Prize Draw shall not be permitted to enter the Prize Draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is open to anyone aged over 18 who are residents of the UK. To be entered into the Prize Draw, the participant will need to have entered via email to email@example.com with the title Prize draw and the correct answer to the question posed in the Spring 2023 edition of the Wellesley Times. Once this has been completed, entry will occur automatically. All participants are only permitted one entry into the Prize Draw.
- The deadline to enter the Prize Draw is midnight on Monday 20th March 2023. Any entries received after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter will not accept any liability for incomplete entries or entries not properly received due to technical, communication or any other problems. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- There is one prize for the Prize Draw, which consists of two tickets to see “How Sweet it is” at the Prince’s Hall Theatre in Aldershot on 30th March 2023.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the relevant winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered to a UK address provided by the winner
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
- The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By completing the survey the winners agree that their names may be made available to anyone who asks for the identity of the winners (see Condition 18).
- The winner’s name will be available upon request for ninety (90) days after the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: “Grainger Winner List Request”, Smith Dorrien House, Queens Avenue, Aldershot, GU11 2BT
- Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Grainger lc and/or its agents for the purposes of this Prize Draw only.