Wellesley has it all — vast outdoor spaces, fast connections, sustainability, and a vibrant community, all based in an impressive historical setting.
Whether you’re looking for a beautiful private apartment, or a four-bed family home, there’s plenty to choose from. With 3,850 new homes built to the highest standard, 35% of which are affordable housing, there’s something for everyone.
Wellesley will be built over a number of years by a variety of different house builders. To find out more about each of the phases on site click here.
For information on the homes available, please visit:
Wellesley will be home to a number of Shared Ownership Properties.
The homes are delivered by Grainger Trust Limited (GTL), a for-profit Registered Provider, bringing its commercial expertise to develop affordable homes.
The following are priorities for the borough of Rushmoor:
1. Military personnel (or former members of the British Armed Forces that have been honourably discharged in the last two years, or bereaved partners of service personnel killed in action who apply within two years of bereavement).These applicants have priority under the Government’s Help to Buy guidelines - to help meet terms of the Armed Forces Covenant.
2. First Time Buyer (FTB) households who are social housing tenants in Rushmoor.
3. FTB households living in the private rented sector in Rushmoor, and FTB living with friends and family in Rushmoor to save for a property with families considered above singles/couples (date order within this category).
4. Other FTB households living or working in the borough who cannot afford to buy on the open market.
5. Existing shared owners in the borough who need to move i.e. lacking a bedroom but cannot afford a property on the open market.
6. Existing home owners living in the borough who need to move i.e. due to a relationship breakdown.
Beautiful private apartments to four-bed family homes, there is something for everyone.