The McGrigor phase sits to the south-east of the Wellesley development, just in front of the Cambridge Military Hospital, and is being developed by CALA Homes.
108 homes are available for sale, ranging from one-bedroom apartments to four-bedroom houses.
As part of the work CALA are converting two Victorian military barracks named after Dr James McGrigor, Director of the Army Medical Services (1815-51) and appointed by the Duke of Wellington. There are only a small number of barrack buildings from this era remaining, the others are Grade II listed and now form part of the Aldershot Military Museum on Queens Avenue.
For more information please visit CALA at Wellesley.